- Launch Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Click on the Tools menu and select Accounts...
- To add an account, click on the plus button on the bottom left of the window
- Select the Exchange Account type
- Enter your personal information, including Full Name
- In the email address field, enter your full email address the form email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your email password
- Check the box to Configure Automatically
- Click Add Account to complete setup
Modified on: Mon, 30 May, 2016 at 10:45 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.