- Launch Outlook 2015 for Mac
- Click on the Tools menu and select Accounts...
- To add an account, click on the plus button on the bottom left of the window
- Select the Exchange Account type
- In the email address field, enter your full email address the form firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. email@example.com)
- Enter your email password
- Check the box to Configure Automatically
- Click Add Account to complete setup
Modified on: Mon, 30 May, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.